MDS CS wins important Cisco contract with Almoosa Specialist Hospital in KSA
In 2022 MDS CS was recognized as the first and only Cisco IoT Advantage Specialized Partner in Saudi Arabia
MDS for Computer Systems (MDS CS) has signed an important agreement to supply Cisco systems to Almoosa Specialist Hospital in Al Ahsa, KSA. The Rehab New Tower project will see extensive deployment of Cisco solutions including wired network, wireless network and unified communication / collaboration solutions (IP telephone & Video conferencing).
Part of the solution also includes use of Cisco DNA space which will enable the team at Almoosa to achieve the below outcomes once they integrate with other third party solutions:
- Environmental Monitoring: this deploys humidity and temperature sensors to monitor the hospital environment.
- Indoor Navigation & Wayfinding: indoor maps and accurate indoor positioning to digitize hospital spaces.
- Seamless Wi-Fi Onboarding: driving differentiated loyalty experiences and zero-touch Wi-Fi onboarding via OpenRoaming.
- Asset Tracking: determining the current and historical location of all devices connected to the institutional network and visualizing them.
- Indoor Location Analytics: providing Behavior Analytics, Trends and Insights for people within the hospital estate.
- Occupancy Monitoring: helping management know how many people there are across the sites.
More about Almoosa Specialist Hospital
Almoosa Specialist Hospital is a world-class health system that promotes wellness and heals illness founded in 1996 as the first private hospital in Ahsa, offering high-quality integrated healthcare. Ranked among the best ten hospitals in the GCC, the hospital aims to provide patients with the best care in the Kingdom and GCC with qualified, competent caregivers using the latest technologies and evidence-based techniques.
Almoosa Specialist Hospital is also an academic teaching hospital accredited by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties – SCHS – with 12 residency programs and two fellowships programs. The hospital provides the best human-centered care with a capacity of over 380 beds, with a diverse team of more than 3000 caregivers working together to achieve one mission: to promote hope and well-being for our society.
More about MDS for Computer Systems (MDS CS)
Founded in 1982 by Sheikh Mohammed Mansour Al-Rumaih as Mideast Data Systems, today MDS CS is a well-known and highly reputable organization with a team of professional engineers and technicians, with a large base of satisfied customers including significant numbers of large turnkey projects.
MDS CS takes a highly professional approach to meet each of its customers’ unique business requirements. Its commitment in terms of financial investment and customer support is aimed at a long-term relationship with its customers.