New Southcomp Polaris website launched
New website uses High Search Volume keywords to attract search audiences
A new French-language website for Southcomp Polaris has been launched, complete with partners sign-in zone, at www.southcomp-polaris.com. An English version to cater to the English-speaking African countries will be coming soon.
Design of the site is modern, neat, easy-to-navigate and is balanced between modernity, technology and the partnership approach at the core of the ‘SP style’ and the African markets covered by the company.
The website also features a revamped company logo and branding.
Amongst new features, the new site contains:
- a secure Partner area allowing companies to check offers related to their country and the status of their accounts
- a call to action button present all over the site allow visitors to contact the SP team
- integrated social platforms for LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- a news page featuring the latest news and events concerning SP and its vendors
- a responsive design on different devices, and incorporates High Search Volume keywords to increase website traffic on search engines.
More about Southcomp Polaris
Founded in 1993, Southcomp Polaris is a leading distributor of leading brands of e-business infrastructure, software and hardware solutions for professionals in the African continent. By establishing full transparency and consistency in their services, Southcomp Polaris has built a solid reputation as a value-added distributor, offering its partners a wide range of competitive products and solutions.